Our commitment to safety starts with our owner’s belief that safety is an inherent part of delivering quality service to our customers. We believe that maintaining an exceptional safety record takes precedence over production, schedules and even cost. It prevents unnecessary schedule interruptions, and increases the confidence of our project partners. We firmly believe that no project can be considered a success without all of our employees returning home safely.
Wayne Crouse Inc.’s Senior Management, Project Managers, Foremen, and Journeymen are key people in an effective Safety Program. Total accident prevention can only be accomplished through coordinated efforts of all employees.
Improving safety performance is a strategic priority at Wayne Crouse, Inc. We work hard to continuously enhance our safety program to insure the safety of our employees and clients.
The following are a few of the proactive programs Wayne Crouse, Inc. has instituted:
- New Employee Orientation and Safety Training for all employees on their very first day of work
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided to all employees, and replaced as required
- Job Site Safety Orientation specific to their onsite job tasks
- Daily Pre-Task Planning that focuses on daily work tasks and related risks
- Weekly Safety “Toolbox Talks”
Additional Specialized Safety Training for Wayne Crouse, Inc. Employees Based on Position
- OSHA 10/30 hour
- MSHA training
- Aerial lifts
- Asbestos hazard awareness
- Basic rigging
- Confined space entry
- Crane signalman
- Electric safety
- Hazard awareness (site specific)
- Ladder safety
- Lockout tag out (exposed employee)
- Trench and excavations